Fax | (312) 332-8451
Andrew P. Rice is a partner and experienced trial attorney who has a substantial practice in the areas of complex tort litigation, including trucking, personal and commercial auto, diacetyl, insurance coverage, construction and premises liability. He has tried premises liability, food borne illness and motor vehicle cases in Illinois. He has appeared and participated in all aspects of proceedings for both state and federal courts, including arbitrations, mediations and trials. Mr. Rice received his Juris Doctorate from DePaul University College of Law. He has also served as a Qualified Arbitrator for numerous Cook County Mandatory Arbitrations since 2002.
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, IL, J.D.
- Overseas Law Program, Sydney, Australia
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, East Lansing, MI, B.A.
- Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity
- Order of Omega Honor Society
- Michigan State University Varsity Swim Team
- Latin America & Caribbean Overseas Study Abroad Program
- Mock Trial Team 1993
Qualified Arbitrator for Cook County Mandatory Arbitrations
Association of Defense Trial Attorneys (ADTA)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Pro Hac Vice: Allen County Superior Court, Indiana
- Pro Hac Vice: Marion County Superior Court, Indiana