Fax | (312) 332-8451
Melissa H. Dakich focuses her practice on appeals in both state and federal courts where she has briefed numerous issues of procedural and substantive law. Ms. Dakich also represents clients in a range of litigation matters including professional liability and insurance coverage. She received her juris doctorate from The John Marshall Law School.
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, IL, J.D.
- Dean’s List
- Law Review
- CALI Recipient for outstanding academic achievement in criminal procedure
- DePauw University, Greencastle, IN, B.A.
- Appellate Lawyers Association