Fax | (312) 332-8451
Madeline Weinreb is an associate focusing her practice on medical liability, premises liability and transportation litigation. Ms. Weinreb received her juris doctorate from the University of Illinois College of Law, where she served as the Judicial Chair of Career Committee for the Women’s Law Society.
- State Courts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, IL, J.D.
- CALI Award for Top Marks in Negotiation Strategies & Skills
- Judicial Chair of Career Committee, Women’s Law Society
- Treasurer, Jewish Law Student Association
- Pro Bono Notation Award (awarded in recognition of completing 60 hours of pro bono service)
- Coach for American Mock Trial Association University of Illinois Team
- College of Labor and Employment Lawyers: Member of Student Steering Committee
- University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, MA, B.A.
- Graduated summa cum laude
- Founding Member & President, Pre-Law Society
- Founding Member & Captain, American Mock Trial Association Team
- Resident Advisor to a First-Year Hall
- Study Abroad, University of Central Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois