Fax | (312) 332-8451
Altimease Lowe is an associate focusing her practice on medical liability, premises liability, product liability litigation and counseling and transportation litigation. Ms. Lowe received her juris doctorate from UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law where she served as the Symposium Editor of the Law Review, held the position of Chapter President of the Black Law Student Association and participated in various other activities.
- UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, Little Rock, AR, J.D.
- Law Review, Symposium Editor (2020-2021)
- Black Law Student Association, Chapter President (2020-2021); Southwest Regional Board Director of Communications (2019-2020); Chapter Vice President (2019-2020), and Director of Marketing (2018-2019)
- Delta Theta Phi, Member
- Dean’s Fellow
- Dean’s Student Advisory Committee
- Low-Income Tax Clinic
- Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA, B.A.
- Presidential Volunteer Service Award
- Martha Irwin Sibley Leadership Scholarship
- Omicron Delta Kappa Emerging Leader of the Year
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Black Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater Chicago
- National Bar Association
- Altimease Lowe, Note, The Call for an Adequate Remedy: The Lack of Deterrence and Judicial Consequences for Prosecutors Who Habitually Violate Batson, 43 U. ARK. LITTLE ROCK L REV. 261 (2020).