Jeffrey A. Siderius
Phone | (312) 332-8495
Fax | (312) 332-8451
Jeffrey A. Siderius
Jeffrey A. Siderius is a partner who has handled coverage and defense matters at trial court and appellate levels in 18 state and federal jurisdictions, addressing a wide array of substantive issues, including: asbestos, environmental, mass tort, construction injury, construction defect, additional insureds, high-level excess insurance, sexual molestation, automobile accident claims including such issues as permissive use, UM/UIM stacking, and primary-excess disputes, first-party property insurance, professional liability, products liability, EPLI and public entity liability.
- Illinois State Bar
- Colorado State Bar
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Circuit Court for the Seventh Circuit
- University of Denver College of Law/Graduate School of Business and Public Management, Denver, CO, J.D., MBA
- Hope College, Holland, MI, B.A. magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
Admissions Pro Hac Vice
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- California Superior Court, San Francisco County, California
- Florida District Court, Dade County, Miami, Florida
- Indiana Superior Court, St. Joseph County, Indiana
- Indiana Superior Court, Lake County, Indiana
- Kenosha County Circuit Court, Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Michigan District Court, Gratiot County, Michigan
- Milwaukee County Circuit Court, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Texas District Court, Harris County, Texas
- Washington County Circuit Court, Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Michigan Court of Appeals
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals
EPLI Claims Handlingand Coverage Issues, paper presentedat American Conference Institute Seventh Annual Forum on Employment Practices Liability Insurance, February 2002. E-Commerce and Insurance, Broker News, April 2000.
Insurance for Network Liabilities: A Current Approach, Mealey‘s Cyber Tech Litigation Report, June 1999.
Insurance for Electronic Data Risks – An Idea Whose Time Has Come? Mealey‘s Technology Insurance and Litigation Report, March 1999.
Let the Games Begin: Environmental Insurance Coveragein Wisconsin After Hills and WIPSCO, Environmental Claims Journal, Spring 1998.
The Casualty Claim File: Protection and Disclosure, CPCU Journal, September 1993.
“Restatement of the Law of Liability Insurance,” presented at The Gavel National Conference III, Boca Raton, FL, January 21, 2019.
Presentation at CLE training session for EMCAS entitled, “Construction Defect Triggers of Coverage,” Atlanta, GA, March 2-4, 2016.
“Using Appellate Counsel Effectively,” CLE/CE training session at XL Catlin, Exton, PA, January 28, 2016.